Due to Covid-19 we have made some significant changes to how the salon operates. We have done this to ensure that our clients and staff are looked after in the best way possible during these challenging times.
Some of the things we will be doing in the barbershop to protect our clients and staff...
- Visits to the salon will be by appointment only and walk-in appointments will not be available
- On entrance to the barbershop, hand sanitiser will be available for clients to use on entry and exit
- We will be providing clients with a disposable face mask to use throughout their time in the salon and disposable gloves if requested
- We will be using individual single use disposable gowns and towels on our clients that will be discarded safely after use
- We will providing a paper bag for the items you wish to keep with you thought your service
- Unfortunately we will not be offering any FACE services
- We will be providing bottled water and we will not be able to provide any other refreshments but you will be welcome to bring your own at a limit of one per client.
- We will not have magazines in salon, but you are welcome to bring your own
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or friends to come to the salon with you for your appointment due to limiting
- Hair products will not be available to handle but if you would like to purchase any, please ask your stylist and they will happily organise this for you. We would kindly ask you to not handle the products on display.
- We will keep the interactions with various members of the team to a minimum
- We are asking all clients pay for their appointments in advance where ever possible otherwise we will be using contactless payments and we will not be accepting cash
- After each client service the barbering section will be deep cleaned before the next client
- All of our Staff Members will be wearing appropriate PPE protection throughout your visit and will be:
Washing their hands for a minimum 20 seconds between clients
Wearing regularly sanitised Face visors
Completing a Covid-19 Risk Assessment before returning to work as well as a Barbicide Covid-19 certification
Have temperature checks daily upon arrival to work
Adhering to the highest levels of Infection Control
What we ask of our clients...
- Please ensure you arrive minimum 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment we will not be able to carry out the service due to sanitisation times before and after each appointment and you will be charged the full service price.
- When you arrive please wait outside the salon and one of our team will greet you. Please adhere to the social distancing markings.
- Please only bring what you need to the salon as we will not have cloakroom facilities available.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with an alcohol-based hand soap to kill viruses that might be on your hands.
- Keep at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between you and anyone who’s coughing or sneezing, and give staff the option to wear a face mask when treating clients.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, because it’s easy for viruses to enter the body through
- Make sure you and the people around you follow good respiratory hygiene – this means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the used tissue away immediately.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, stay home and call your doctor for advice.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19, and follow advice given by your healthcare provider and your national and local public health authority on how to protect yourself and your clients from COVID-19.
- If you or any member of your household is showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the salon for your appointment. Please contact the salon to reschedule your appointment.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within seven days of your visit to the salon, please contact us to make us aware by contacting email@example.com
We understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary and therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. If 24hrs notice is not given we will charge the full amount for the service.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be including a £5 PPE charge to all bookings.